450g Cod, skinned and cut into cubes
4 kaffier lime leaves, stems removed and torn roughly
1 egg white
1 tbsp Green Thai Paste
55g green beans, finely sliced
2 green chilli, finely sliced
1 small bunch of coriander, finely chopped
salt to taste
vegetable oil for shallow frying
1. Add the fish, egg white, lime leaves, pinch of salt, chillies and curry paste to a food processor and whizz until smooth.
2. Take out the mixture and add it to a bowl. Add the green beans and coriander and mix.
3. Add a bit of oil to your hands, it helps prevent the mixture sticking to your hands. Make approximately 13 patties and place them on a lightly oiled plate and chill in the fridge for 15 minutes to firm up the fishcakes.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan, and fry the fishcakes in batches, place them on a tray and keep them warm in the oven on a low heat (50 degrees) until you cook the remaining batches.
5. Serve with sweet chilli and Siracha dipping sauce.